Thursday, April 2, 2015

Baby Shower

Last weekend I had a wonderful baby shower with family and friends - thank you, everyone! Baby Sterrenberg is so loved already and we feel incredibly blessed to be so supported by so many friends and family.

Here are a few photos from the fun day!

My super talented sister-in-law made all the adorable decorations (note the Dala horses)!

So thankful my mother-in-law was able to come all the way from Texas!

Had a delicious Swedish princess cake along with scrumptious brunch food!

 My little sister, Maren, flew all the way out from Chicago! So much fun to have her!

We Skyped in Krista, my older sister in Seattle (we missed you!), and had to take a sister picture of us all together. My sisters did a bang up job hosting such a fun shower - it was the best!

It was such a fun day!

Thanks to all who came and celebrated with us from afar! We are so blessed!




3 comments: