Tuesday, January 21, 2014

New Apartment!

After over 2 and a half years in our one-bedroom apartment, the time has come to move!!! In less than two weeks, we will be moving just a few blocks over into a 3 bedroom apartment - I am so excited! Not that I haven't loved our current little place, I do, but it will be so wonderful to have a little more space...and uh, craft room anyone?! Ok, ok...it's technically the office/craft room...but still, a space of my own for crafting! 

Needless to say, my Pinterest boards have been blowing up with apartment ideas. I'm sure many of my posts  this year will have to do with decorating and fun projects for our new space. I'm currently working on finding a large, cheap, area rug for our living room - any ideas?! I'm also going to refinish an older credenza-type piece for our dining room. Pictures to come!

In other, non-apartment news, Ryan and I spent the long weekend over in Phoenix, AZ. We had a grand little time over there. Saw a lot of cacti, went antiquing (no luck this time around), had some good microbrews, and enjoyed the scenic drive from LA. I love getting out of the city, even if it's just for a short while. And now it's already Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment