Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Fika Friday [Tuesday]

Hi everyone! I know I'm a little late on my Fika Friday post...so here is my Fika Tuesday.

In the madness of the upcoming craft fair this weekend, I needed some serious fika to keep me going this past weekend. Enter the espresso brownie. Just what I needed: chocolate and coffee in one! Now, I must warn you, these are actually very cake-y brownies which are not my fave (I prefer the dense, buttery, fudgey type), but the coffee flavor really makes them. Later, I will try just adding some coffee flavor to my favorite fudgey brownie recipe because I think that would be the perfect brownie in my book.


So there you have it, a few days late, but my Fika Friday Tuesday nonetheless.

My fika rundown:

Where: at home
What: Espresso brownies with coffee
With: Ryan
Best part: the much needed caffeine

1 comment:

  1. I want one please! And i need one really bad. Haven't had a brownie - caffeinated or otherwise for far too long!

    ReplyDelete