Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A little more Scandi love

Well, I don't know about you, but some weeks feel waaaaaaaay longer than others.  This is one of those weeks for me.  For the third day in a row it's taken me over an hour to get home (thank you, LA traffic) and even though the actual workday goes great, I come home like I've run 4 marathons in a row.  I'm tired.  And it's only Wednesday?! Really!?!

That kind of fatigue calls for some serious Scandinavian inspiration.  Here are my latest Pinterest pins from my Scandinavian pinboard...









1 comment:

  1. So sorry for the ugly commute - LA traffic is no fun. We started taking the coast route just to avoid that awful run through Orange co. Longer but much less stressful and MUCH more beautiful.

    Loved the shoes - absolutely! And the Swedish visiting Cake! I make those during the 12 days of Christmas. Unbelievably simple! First time i made one, i was convinced it would not turn out - that some of the ingredients surely had been forgotten. But - it turned out to be just delicious! And it is now one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete