Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Scandinavian love

Sorry I haven't been posting much this past week.  Ryan is on his spring break so we've been hanging out more than I've been crafting and blogging.  He's thoroughly enjoying having a week off to do non-school related things.  We've been fitting in a lot of games (Scrabble and Sequence seem to be the go-to games these days) and hanging out with friends - it's been grand. :)

  I just thought I'd share a few of my Pinterest Scandinavian inspirations until I can post something crafty.








I would love to learn how to do intense paper cutting like the heart above.  I can't even imagine how much time that would take.  Crazy.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pinterest pics...the colors and design are amazing. It is so interesting how different art is in different cultures. Scandinavian design is some of the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great Scandinavian eye candy & inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete