Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dala gift


I wasn't planning a craftalong post for today, but then I received a special surprise in the mail and I just have to share because it totally fits into the Dala-theme!


My bestest friend in the whole world sent this to me and Ryan as our wedding gift! It's from a little Swedish shop called Hemslojd. One one side it says "welcome" in Swedish and the other side is our last name.



It's meant for hanging, so Ryan and I have to go get a couple hooks to hang it on. Yay for another trip to IKEA!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am soooo envious! What an amazing gift. She is indeed your best friend in the whole world!

    I love visiting the Hemslojd site and have it bookmarked - one of these days there is a real wooden Dala in my future!

    I am so happy for you - I know you will treasure this gift for the rest of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, isn't that the perfect craftalong post content! :-) So sweet, yay for surprise gifts in the mail!

    ReplyDelete