Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dolls for Haiti complete!

Well, they're complete! I finally finished the faces and now I just have to ship them over to Sarah at Dolly Donations.
I ended up adding a little felt flower to the girl doll for a little extra cuteness.

The two boy dolls are pretty much the same except for the color of their pants. They're practically besties.

I'm hoping to ship them off before I leave for summer vacation this week. There's still time to sew your own doll, check out the Dolly Donations site for all the details!

3 comments:

  1. Kathryn, these dolls are absolutely adorable! They look so happy, and huggable. LOVE the fabrics you've use, so cool!

    Have an awesome summer vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eve! I'm exccited for them to be shipped over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are cute! I have made one so must send it off-I made a boy-the pattern is great!
    Love the hair accessory book above too-have a great time in China!

    ReplyDelete