Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Top 3 tutorials to try

There are so many great tutorials floating out around the internet, my list just gets longer and longer. Here are a few great tutorials that I can't wait to try:

This adorable little dress over at MADE is absolutely precious, and best of all - absolutely free!

This cute pillow tutorial is over at Just Another Hang Up looks modern and simple. If I had a sofa, I would totally be making one of these right now.


And how about this great repurposed neck tie into bow tie over at Make It and Love It? I've always loved a good bow tie. Ryan may be getting one of these in the next few weeks...



3 comments:

  1. My daughter is quite crafty. She would love to make that pillow!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. i LOVE that pillow so much!! it's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's pretty cute myself!

    You should make one Alisha!! :)

    ReplyDelete