Thursday, June 3, 2010

Handy dandy

I made a few of these folding art packs a while back, and have been wanting to make some more. Plus, I need to start making a dent in the stack of kids' fabric I've been acquiring since I got here. So I figured this was the perfect next sewing project.

The Little Red Riding Hood print it one of my favorites. Even the Big Bad Wolf looks cute.
I just think these folding packs are so cute and handy for kids. You can't quite tell from the picture, but this art pack would hold markers, stickers, crayons, glue sticks, and even a small note pad. Great for taking to restaurants or in the car for a road trip. Make one!

Ever since I discovered how much I love needle felting, I've been on the lookout for new felted projects. I even bought some more wool (see picture on left). I got a 5 pack of colors for only $1.75!! I redeemed some craft points I had received after buying some fabric a while ago, and it knocked about $4 off. I love getting good deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment